RECEPTIONIST – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
At A.J. LeBlanc Heating, we believe that fostering a family atmosphere has been integral in providing the best quality services for our clients. To help continue this tradition, we are now hiring a dispatcher to join our team of experienced technicians and provide outstanding customer service. Our dispatcher will be responsible for managing client appointments, troubleshooting customer inquiries, and tracking technicians' job progress throughout the day. No HVAC experience is necessary as we are looking for an organized and detail-oriented individual who can ensure all jobs are completed efficiently and on time. If you think you'd be a great fit for this dispatcher position, please apply today!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
The position requires a motivated person that aims for accuracy and is detail oriented. The candidate must work well as a team member to ensure superior service to all of our customers. In addition, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks that lend to the efficient execution of the company’s daily operations.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience in an office environment is highly desired.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
- Comfortably handles inbound calls on a multi-line phone system
- Transfers telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate coworker or department
- Accurately conveys information about our services and products
- Secures accurate information about customer demographics and needs
- Is proactive in all interactions
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Possesses proficient computer skills with experience in all Microsoft programs
- Responds to emails utilizing Microsoft Outlook
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Works well in a high stress environment
- Maintains composure and responds in a courteous, respectful and professional manner
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Has a willingness to learn about the HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Easily learns new software designed for the HVAC industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Our office is supplied with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and required masks. The office is sanitized by a hired cleaning company.