Providing Exceptional Customer Service For Over 95 Years
Customer Service Representative Job
We are currently looking for a highly organized individual to join our customer service team at A.J. LeBlanc Heating. As a customer service representative, you will be responsible for scheduling customer appointments, planning technician routes, and assisting with permits. This is a great opportunity to join a 95-year-old award-winning employer and make a lasting impact on our team.
Join an Award-Winning Employer
A.J. LeBlanc Heating has been providing exceptional customer service for over 95-years and is proud to be an award-winning employer. We are seeking an individual with an upbeat attitude and excellent customer service skills to help us keep our commitment to providing quality service. Join us today and help us continue our legacy of providing exceptional customer service for years to come.
Make an Impact
We are looking for an individual who is eager to make an impact and be part of something bigger. Our customer service representative will be a key member of the A.J. LeBlanc Heating team, helping us continue to provide exceptional customer service and maintaining our reputation as an award-winning employer. Join us today and help us continue to provide exceptional customer service for years to come.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid vacation
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
The position requires a motivated person that aims for accuracy and is detail oriented. The candidate must work well as a team member to ensure superior service to all of our customers. In addition, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for completing a wide variety of tasks that lend to the efficient execution of the company’s daily operations.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience in an office environment is highly desired.
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
- Comfortably handles inbound calls on a multi-line phone system
- Transfers telephone calls and inquiries to the appropriate coworker or department
- Accurately conveys information about our services and products
- Secures accurate information about customer demographics and needs
- Is proactive in all interactions
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Possesses proficient computer skills with experience in all Microsoft programs
- Responds to emails utilizing Microsoft Outlook
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Works well in a high stress environment
- Maintains composure and responds in a courteous, respectful and professional manner
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Has a willingness to learn about the HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Easily learns new software designed for the HVAC industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Our office is supplied with hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and required masks. The office is sanitized by a hired cleaning company.